New and improved Girl sketch video

19th Feb 2008- After recently adding an Einstein video with music to the tutorial section, I decided to update some of my previous videos. First up are my two girl sketch videos which have been combined here into one with some rockin' music added. A lot more snazzy now, don't ya think?



The music is 'Going outta my head' by Spiderbait.

The original links for the girl videos (without music) have been taken down from the Tutorial section but I've provided the links below.
Girl inks
girl colour

6 Comments:

Blogger The Wrist said...

Very cool! Great lighting too. I was wondering are you just drawing this straight from yer imagination or do u look at reference when u draw at all?

April 2, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks thewrist. The b/w drawing was drawn from imagination, but for lighting reference when colouring I lit a face in Poser and used that as a guide.

Really great work on your blog btw.

April 2, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy moley.. You basically just smacked me in the mouth with that one. Fantastic stuff, I celebrate your entire catalogue.

August 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 10, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Klaatu said...

I think your work is amazing and very inspirational!...Please post more.

April 28, 2010 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger JSS13 said...

is this all in photoshop or another program?

May 21, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2010 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners